View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 09:15 AM   #14
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I can find nothing in the guidelines about pricing.
I don't think we had anything definite (other than the recommendation that a book is at least 12 months old), but realistically price is going to be a factor unless a person can get it at a library (which tends to be a problem for me). I'm content with prices up to AU$12.99, which is about the normal price for novels here, but some books start reaching up toward the AU$20 mark (and some go over), and I won't go that far.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote