View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 09:19 AM   #29
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Depending on the hold times of your local library, you could be waiting up to three weeks.
Or more, depending on how many might have delayed it before you; they’re back ahead of you in the queue.

Mostly this works out for me; I’ve been stunned to see how rapidly I’ve gotten some high demand books. And I contribute to the churn, also; there’s been one audiobook that I’ve postponed I don’t know how many times now. It always tends to show up when I’m in the middle of something lengthy. At least I release it right away; those who take no action can add a lot of wait time.

But bringing it back around, for a book as old as Percy Jackson, I doubt it’s an issue.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote