View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 03:33 AM   #82
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Going through my TV series app (yes, I have an app that keeps track of the series I like). And I see that there were several series I'm behind. I've got the last season of Criminal Minds and the last four seasons of NCIS still to watch. I also still need to finish some series that were recently aired.

This summer's watching will be mainly focused on catching up on those series. I will break it up with other, new series and films.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote