View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 06:04 PM   #41
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
FYI, Jon -- the Baen version is no longer available. And folks will read the one they choose to read. That being said, the one here in the PCML library looks like a good option and that's likely the one I'll be reading. Though if I can find a WhisperSync'd version that has a decent narrator and a decent price at Amazon, I might just go with that one. If, of course, it wins. I read it once or twice in my teens and don't really feel the necessity of reading it again unless it wins.
Actually, the Baen version still exists for $3.99.

https://www.baen.com/20-000-leagues-under-the-sea.html
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote