View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 12:26 PM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitchly View Post
Victoria, where did you find a Kindle version of We Keep a Light? I checked Amazon(paperback only, $20) and I also checked Overdrive (our library system doesn’t carry it). I’d love to read this one.
Here's the Amazon US link. But the price is $10.99 from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/We-Keep-Light.../dp/B00FWZ1NSQ

The problem I have is not where to buy this, but the fact that I don't have the spare funds to pay for it as it's not available at any of the libraries (Overdrive) I have access to.

Last edited by JSWolf; 06-04-2020 at 12:42 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote