View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 11:59 AM   #30
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitchly View Post
Victoria, where did you find a Kindle version of We Keep a Light? I checked Amazon(paperback only, $20) and I also checked Overdrive (our library system doesn’t carry it). I’d love to read this one.
Hi Twitchy

I found kindle versions on both the US & Canada Amazon sites. I’m not sure how to add links, but the web address at the US site is https://www.amazon.com/We-Keep-Light...al-text&sr=1-1

I hope this works for you. Good luck!
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote