View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 06:50 PM   #10
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Regarding the Ararat Milk I also thought it was a raki ("Lions Milk") type spirit as they turn milky when water is added. As the Revenue did not seem to be interested in it I assumed it was locally brewed, perhaps from beets?

I haven't found any reference to the use of the term Ararat Milk anywhere except those directly associated with the book Moonfleet. So I wondered if the name was just one made up by the author?
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote