View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 09:54 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorman42 View Post
Yes, this is what I ended up doing. It makes sense.

I'll remain with the unsolved mistery of why that specific series was not ordering correctly as a collection but... I think everybody has better things to do than trying to solve something that does not require a solution anymore.

Thanks to everybody chiming in, updating firmware and using the new series view solved the problem, although not directly.
Happy to help. Glad the problem is solved even though in a completely different way then you expected.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote