View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 09:43 AM   #7
gorman42
gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
With the new series tab, you don't need to have series based collections. A number of us have removed the series based collection and use the series tab instead.
Yes, this is what I ended up doing. It makes sense.

I'll remain with the unsolved mistery of why that specific series was not ordering correctly as a collection but... I think everybody has better things to do than trying to solve something that does not require a solution anymore.

Thanks to everybody chiming in, updating firmware and using the new series view solved the problem, although not directly.
gorman42 is offline   Reply With Quote