View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 04:25 PM   #1
gorman42
gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Books not following series order

Hi! Kobo Libra H2O here.

I'm trying to add these seven books which are part of a series. I have them set up as part of a series in Calibre, from 1.00 to 6.50 (last book is a collection of short stories, book 7 is coming).

I transfer them as KEPUB, no problem. I have done this for several other series. On the second sync the series information appears and the order numbers are correct.

But when I enter My Collections view and order them by series... the order comes out wrong. 4, 6, 6.5, 1, 2, 3, 5.

To be clear, on top I set "Sort: Series" and "Filter: All". All books are displaying on Kobo the correct "SeriesTitle - #" information. But the reader is not displaying them in the correct order.

This is the only series I'm having this problem with. I might be overlooking something obvious but I've done the same things for other seven book series, with no problem.
gorman42 is offline   Reply With Quote