View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 12:03 AM   #26
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I get your point, Catlady. But I don't completely agree with it. There are certainly books my first read of it would be better as an ebook. Usually because they're long and have a lot of complex characters and structure. Or, in the case of much of Dickens, just too many to keep track of as an audio book. Unless, of course, I'd read it first.

The other part of that is that they really live in different parts of my brain. Reading a book and listening to a book are very different experiences. And while I enjoy them both, I find myself leaning more towards audiobooks in the current state of life.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote