View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 03:01 PM   #18
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
One other thing I meant to say, and I don't want to edit a post with votes, so I'll say it here in a separate one, is that my votes were also influenced by authors that had moved to other countries. Generally that wouldn't matter to me and I'll be just as happy with any of the authors winning whether they ever moved countries or not, but considering the topic it did have me considering that as a consequential factor for my own votes.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote