View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 12:18 AM   #25
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetchy View Post
Sorry for my question, but can you explain me. Does i need to install kfmon or other launcher for using laugh features?
What I need: start Plato or koreader for PDF reading and in other time use default Kobo shell.
How in understand guide of nickel menu.
1. Install nickel menu.
2. Copy kfmon to .add/kfmon
3. Copy plato to .add/plato
4. Create config file nickel menu with next text:

menu_item : main : Plato : kfmon : plato.png

5. Reboot and got menu item called Plato, which laugh this app?

Or I need to configure kfmon separately?

Maybe somebody can write step by step tutorial?
Currently, the easiest way to do this is to install NiLuJe's one-click packages for Plato/Koreader, then use the menu items you mentioned in your post above.

NiLuJe will know better than I do, but it may be possible to launch them directly with cmd_spawn. For Koreader, you won't be able to do this until the next version at least.

P.S. I don't know the details, but you may be able to delete the image files themselves for now (@NiLuJe?) so they don't appear in the library when using kfmon to launch the apps through NickelMenu.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote