View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 06:20 PM   #61
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Catlady, I thought of you this morning. The Wall Street Journal on Saturdays is doing a “comfort reads” section during this quarantine lockdown period. Today’s feature was a full page on Valley of the Dolls. The teaser is “Take in the Trash: A classically cheesy read that’s soothing right now” and the article is “High Time for Low Brow.”
I think the only thing trashier than the book is the movie version!

I picked up the audiobook a few months back, but I've been hesitating to listen because the narrator is Awful with a Capital A. Maybe it will sound better speeded up.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote