View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 09:37 PM   #70
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWithMachine View Post
this is simply because the device has no sensor for automatic rotation of the screen.

I don't know why it was left out, just like gps, every cheap smartphone has it built in. Too bad
Autorotation is not such a big deal. It can easily be done manually.

However, it was very unfortunate that they left GPS out. It really limits one when using map apps.

My Hisense A5 eink phone has GPS and can be used with map apps. It was much less expensive than my various Onyx devices (which I am otherwise quite happy with, btw).... Having GPS capabilities on a larger eink device would be very useful when using such apps in the field.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote