View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 09:49 AM   #18
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Thanks, Lee. I was actually planning to come back and update this to report that I recently bought a Lenovo Tab M7 running Android 9 Go for $59.00.

Yes, it's kinda slow, not good for multitasking, and the screen quality is poorer than my phone, but it works OK for the activities I listed in my original post. It's a portable screen larger than my phone for viewing snapshots, Youtube, etc. It's slower than my phone to load things like Youtube or Pluto TV but once it gets going it plays just fine.

It has only 16 mb memory but does have a card slot so if I wanted to store photos or movies offline they could go on the card. I prefer to do my reading on e-ink so not having a great quality screen on this device wasn't important to me.

I just didn't see the point in spending a lot of money on a better-quality Android tablet because no matter how expensive it is it's going to be outdated in a few years, and I wasn't going to fork over Ipad big bucks for something I will use only occasionally.

Last edited by 4691mls; 04-09-2020 at 09:53 AM.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote