View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 04:49 PM   #16
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
I’m a fan of both Amazon Fire HD 8 and Walmart ONN 8”. The Walmart is near stock Android 9. The Amazon tablet is Amazon skinned.

They are both great for reading, and watching streaming media....or downloading and watching media off line.

Whenever I might want to acquire a file from the inter webs from a less savory source, I do so on one of these android tablets. Something I can’t even do on an iPad.

Some people may find them just fine for browsing the web. I’m not a big fan of 16x19 screens for that. I also don’t think typing on them is nearly as responsive as an iPad which makes it difficult to, for example, participate on this forum with one.

Neither one has great battery life. Long enough for most reading sessions....but you have to turn them off or the battery drains even when you aren’t actively using them.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote