Thread: Literary Viral • April 2020
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 01:19 AM   #37
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
I had assumed dofgnal's The Plague and Andromoda Strain had made the cut. Apparantly not and I would have nominated Andromeda Strain as my third unused nomination if drofgnal hadn't mentioned it.

Maybe they were not seen or intended as nominations.
Ah, I see where the confusion was now. I had blithely taken that post as just discussion rather than nominations, so my bad for not double checking on that. I was wondering why you weren't nominating The Andromeda Strain!

Okay, there's a simple remedy for this even if it's a little unorthodox. I'll add in The Andromeda Strain as your last nomination. The Plague isn't eligible as it was a selection for our club before too, so that covers all the books in drofgnal's post whether it was meant for nominations or no.

With only some of my votes being the only cast so far I would leave the clock running on the initial vote starting post, but it lists the wrong amount of votes per person and I don't feel like editing that post would work well, so I'm going to delete that one and restart the vote fresh in a minute.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote