View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 01:58 PM   #46
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Many of our non-NA members don't have access to Overdrive library books, Jon. And I suspect that several of the editions have added material at the end. I'm not going to worry about which version folks are able to acquire, and I doubt it will make a material difference. Can we please stop obsessing. This is about READING. And discussing the book. Not quibbling about page counts. (Last and final warning.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote