View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 01:24 AM   #34
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Thanks for the childhood story, drofgnal. I hope you are able to get things sorted with your mother in law.

I was thinking about some of the things in this book too and about how much more relatable they are now than we could have imagined even a month ago. I certainly have a greater appreciation of not wasting food and creative meal planning than I ever did before.

My reading progress has been slowed. I switched over to I, Claudius for a change of pace and then I will return to this one in a few days refreshed.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote