View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 03:17 PM   #4
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Sorry about your experience! I have only used my subscription so far to read ebooks and listen to audiobooks directly in my browser (Chrome) while online and I didn't need to provide a payment method to do that. I guess downloads are not permitted in the free trial as you could then "keep" the file after the trial ended. Never used Scribd before so can't say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Gave them an email address to download an ebook and got this: [See Attachment.]

So the hell with them. (If I liked the service, then I was going to give them my credit card info for monthly charges [or yearly].)

But thank you for the info.
ngrant is online now   Reply With Quote