View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 06:38 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Thank you for the heads up. I wonder if there are different versions or if the changes you saw were done for the audiobook. I'll probably get one of the others and hope they are the same as the text at PG.
I had a check of the text at PG and one of the changes in the audiobook was in the second paragraph of chapter 2. I compared the text from PG to the text of the eBook I have and it matches. Try the other audiobook since the Shelly one is modified. And TBH, I prefer the original text to the audiobook changes in chapter 1.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote