View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #68
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
I was not overimpressed by The Hobbit. Kinda boring. I read it when I was what? 22? I read The Hobbit after reading LOTR a couple of times. I re-read LOTR a few more times after that.
They are very different.
Probably in 10 years time, if I live that long, I will re-read The Hobbit, LOTR, Silmarillion and Unfinished Tales.
Btw, I liked Unfinished tales a lot more than Silmarillion. Silmarillion was a bit boring as well. At least the beginning. Reminded me of the Bible that I never finished, although tried 3 times.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote