View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 05:44 AM   #23
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
I did the reset suggested and that helped a lot. I book marked the site with character names suggested earlier in this thread and from time to time have to refer to it when it jumps to a character and uses the patronymic instead of the formal name.

I've slowed way down though. Most of my reading was done early in the morning. I'd go to starbucks about 5:30 am every morning and read for about an hour before going to work. Work is mandatory telework now, and even with that I don't know if starbucks is even open anymore. Drive through may be. I've gotten out of my reading routine, but I"m starting a new routine of after work, around 3:30 going on the screen porch out back with a cup of coffee and reading for about an hour to hour and a half. It's getting warm enough to do that.

Last edited by drofgnal; 03-20-2020 at 05:47 AM.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote