View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 07:17 PM   #21
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
My reading time fell to zero since I no longer have a daily train commute and instead get to drive. Today though I managed to find an audio copy that instead of the novel is a collection from the original Black Mask magazine publication of it.
Is this the one: Black Mask 3? I wondered about that version but was afraid it might be abridged since even with two additional stories it's shorter than some of the other available audiobook versions.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote