View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 12:57 PM   #55
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I really wish I had some better options. There are some troubleshooting steps that you could take (clear cache, disable extensions, etc.) but FF just doesn't play well with Sheets for some people, it's an ongoing issue.

If nothing else, the Complete List tab should always be populated and CTRL-F (CMD-F on Mac) should let you search using a standard search dialog. If that also doesn't work for some reason, the Data tab will definitely be populated (no formulas) and, as long as I remember to leave the rows unhidden, should be searchable, if not quite as pretty.

I've added a note about that. I can change it to sort by date selected/nominated if preferred though. Any strong preferences one way or the other?
Thanks. I'll just have to remember to scroll rather than use search; I don't want to bother fiddling with anything else.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote