View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 11:58 PM   #53
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
@Dazrin: Thanks for that spreadsheet! Awesome job. It makes it really easy to see what is eligible or not. Or even if one of the clubs has already discussed it, but it's now eligible again. Perfect.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
It still doesn't work for me.
I really wish I had some better options. There are some troubleshooting steps that you could take (clear cache, disable extensions, etc.) but FF just doesn't play well with Sheets for some people, it's an ongoing issue.

If nothing else, the Complete List tab should always be populated and CTRL-F (CMD-F on Mac) should let you search using a standard search dialog. If that also doesn't work for some reason, the Data tab will definitely be populated (no formulas) and, as long as I remember to leave the rows unhidden, should be searchable, if not quite as pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
ETA: I would comment that "Date" sorting is a bit odd. Not wrong, just not what I'd expected. The sort is by the date the book becomes eligible for nomination to NLBC. Which isn't always the date it was most recently nominated or fully nominated.
I've added a note about that. I can change it to sort by date selected/nominated if preferred though. Any strong preferences one way or the other?
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote