View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 12:45 PM   #2
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Hopefully I got this right! This is the first poll I've ever posted on MR, so if I screwed something up, be tolerant and I'll try to do better next month! (And apologies ahead of time for having to shorten a couple of the titles -- MR has character limits for polls and Elephants and Horses were both too long.)

Meanwhile, I think we have a superb selection of books across a diverse set of genre and subjects, and I look forward to seeing what we choose. Frankly? There's not a book in the list I wouldn't like to read, so I'll have a heck of a time choosing which ones to actually vote for.

Last edited by CRussel; 03-07-2020 at 12:47 PM.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote