View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 10:02 AM   #20
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Thanks for sharing your other ideas! They were inspirational certainly. They were very interesting and worth considering for my never-ending TBR list.
Definitely! I was already preparing them to post when I saw your reply about having a hard time finding nominations so I thought I'd go ahead and post just in case it helped. I know for me I like seeing everyone's nominations and ideas and enjoy looking into all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Mary Renault is another author on my TBR list that I intend to read someday. Thanks for highlighting this one. It looks good!
Yes, I've also wanted to read her for a long time now too; specifically I've had The Charioteer on my list for awhile but many of her books look good.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote