View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 02:19 PM   #17
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
I didn't want to get The Maltese Falcon too early and not have it available when discussion starts so I haven't checked it out yet. I have been watching, every couple of days, to make sure that there are still two copies (out of three) available at my library so I could jump on the last one if it was getting close. It's been this way since this book was nominated a month ago.

Well, now is the time so I check again today and all three copies are checked out and there is a 5 person line to get one. ARGH!!! Maybe we'll have a bunch of new people join us for this discussion since I'm sure the run on the book is due to the NLBC.

Fortunately, my other library has two copies and although they were checked out I put my name on the waiting list, just in case. I'm glad I did. I am first in line, and have been for almost 2 weeks now, so I should still have this in time.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote