View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 08:52 PM   #10
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
My reading of this book is going slowly because I've had some distractions with unexpected home repairs. There are a lot of characters to follow, and it confuses me sometimes. I think that is a typical trait of Russian novels. Thank goodness for the search function on readers! I am also glad that I am reading the ebook version with annotations.

I like the writing, and the imagery is very vivid. I feel like I am there in the setting with the characters, like really seeing the scene through their eyes because of the details. He definitely likes to use the weather to convey the emotional mood.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote