View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 05:24 PM   #8
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I think it's DaltonST's line in the sand for the plugins he has developed and maintains. No one is saying other's must draw the same lines in the same sand.

I find it odd that the thread had been up for a week without any responses, until I suggested other PI devs could post a reply with links to old versions of their PIs that users might want or need.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-25-2020 at 05:32 AM. Reason: :me too: ✔ ↓ ↓ ↓ :)
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote