View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 01:52 PM   #5
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Matthew's always been my kindred spirit.

I am not much of a talker but have always been fascinated by people like Anne who can keep going and going and going.

I ended up getting derailed in my reading so I'm not finished yet (barely 30% even) but although it's been a while since I read this isn't a new book for me. I should finish this week.
I suspect that you might be describing your own home life as the father of daughters! Anne is definitely filled with energy.

I love how Anne grows in Matthew's heart despite her talkative nature and her outgoing, fiery personality compared to his reserve. Even though she is not a boy to help with the farmwork, he can't return her to the orphanage, and then he is the one to indulge her fancies like fashionable dresses. Fathers and daughters - a special bond.

This book just makes one smile.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote