View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 04:03 PM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakestr View Post
Does that column work with Kindles? Could you do 99 percent, as sometimes books have previews at the end and I usually skip those, but I have read the book.
Reading status (in Calibre) is mostly MANUAL.
Kobo Utilities managed to access the data on Kobos. Many others (Kindle) do not allow this
I use a date column. Blank = not read, A date of 2000 means I abandoned the book, any other later date = done (I skip Previews also. Messes my mind when browsing 'Oh I have read this', when in fact, it was just a sample )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote