View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 02:39 PM   #94
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I don't have any real preferences for months right now.

The two that have loose seasonal connections to me are colors and beaches. Maybe colors in October (fall color time) and water/beach in July/August? Really doesn't matter to me though.
It might be useful to get a sense of which months don’t work for a particular member in regard to his or her theme, because she or he will be away or busy. Then we can slot them all in, with regard to affinities and avoiding juxtaposing those which overlap. I know it can be hard to know what might be going on in your life next fall!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote