View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 12:58 PM   #55
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
issybird, for now let's go with "If Books Could Kill, Thrilling Stories", I haven't really decided but as Catlady pointed out the other could have too much overlap with "guilty pleasures" or "as you wish".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Sure, I'm fine with whatever folks come up with. I'm not having any any brilliant ideas this morning, but I'll bet Dazrin will offer several. And they'll all be better than I'm up to right now.
Thank you for the vote of confidence but I'm not feeling any of the other ideas I had come up with other than the ones I already mentioned. Here are a couple of the less awful ones though:

Dark and Stormy Nights, Bogeymen - The idea being horror, weather related books, ghost stories and fairytales, bad people in general, etc. Maybe leave it as "Dark and Stormy, Knights"? Doesn't really have a coherent theme but I like the play on words.

Superficial Books, Judged by its cover - We all say we don't do it but we really do sometimes.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote