View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 05:52 PM   #46
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
My favorite idea is Tasty Morsels. I have been waiting to see what Dazrin decides to do. I don’t have any other creative ideas yet.
I really liked that too. I’ve thought about it many times since Dazrin suggested it the last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
.So that said, if people will come up with a single theme that reflects their current thinking, I'll list them together for reference. Nothing would be set yet and everyone would be free to come up with something entirely different.
I’m still with Guilty Pleasures: Between the Sheets. Or, if the format is ‘tagline: theme’, should it be phrased Between the Sheet: Guilty Pleasures? Does it still make sense worded this way?

Last edited by Victoria; 02-06-2020 at 06:06 PM.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote