Thread: Literary X • February 2020
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 10:09 PM   #8
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
...Desert Solitaire has been on my TBR. It’s quite popularly recommended as a regional book where I live...
Way back I was sitting in an airport lounge in Los Angles waiting to catch a flight back to NZ, next to me was a group of Americans coming out to NZ and Australia for a tour. They were talking about what they were going to go and see. One said that they were going to see Ayers Rock (now usually called Uluru) in Australia, one of the others said they had seen it already and after a long bus ride all they could see was a red rock in the desert, he then added that he was from Utah .
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote