View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 05:32 PM   #9
ustou
ustou is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ustou is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ustou is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ustou is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ustou is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ustou is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ustou is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ustou is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ustou is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ustou is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ustou is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: Kindle PW4
Hey everybody, first time posting to this book club so please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong!

I finished the novel last week, and I'm not too sure how I felt about it either. I certainly enjoyed it more than not, but something seemed lacking from a narrative standpoint, but then again when I would take a step back I would realize that the lack of meaningful development in the reunion of all these rather archetypal literary/intellectual posers contributed to the absurdity of it all. But still, it bothered me and made it less of an enjoyable read, and I found myself refreshed when proper narrative appeared within the stories about Crome's history. I guess conflicted is how it all made me feel, perhaps others felt the same.
ustou is offline   Reply With Quote