View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 01:36 PM   #13
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
By cheap, I mean under $100.00 US.

Some criticisms I've seen in reviews of cheap tablets include poor battery life, low resolution, and tablets getting really hot after only a short time watching videos.

What (if any) issues have you run into? Did your cheap tablet last a while or break down after a short time?
Slow, crash prone, poor battery life.

Tried to make a go of it for a couple months but I always end up going back to the iPad. Imported the Android tablets from China and returning just isn't worth it considering shipping. To be honest, it's akin to throwing money into the trash.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote