View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 01:50 PM   #5
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Thanks, Hobnail and Kacir and LucyOne.

I'm pretty sure I don't want a tablet from one of those manufacturers that I've never heard of (Ematic?). I'm guessing this is probably the tablet equivalent of the cheap phone Hobnail tried.

I'm wondering if something cheap but from a better-known source, like the Nook Tablet 7 or Lenovo Tab M7, would be usable. I think these both use recent, but "Go" versions of Android - I don't know how that affects usability.

Name brand tablets like Samsung on sale/clearance are usually running older versions of Android. I'm not sure what Android version would be too old to be useful with current apps.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote