View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 02:45 PM   #72
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Just a personal opinion, but I don't think I'd want to leave the Screenshot=true option on permanently. Firstly, I'd be worried that I wouldn't be able to do a forced reboot if the device froze and my on/off button wasn't working in the standard way (although I don't know whether this is fact or fiction). Secondly, if you take some screenshots and leave them in the root dir they will be imported as "books" next time you connect/disconnect from the PC.
If you have screenshot=true option, the power button will still do the forced off after being held for 10+ seconds. I've done that enough times since I normally keep my Kobos in sleepcovers.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote