View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 09:38 PM   #40
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
..CRussel & Victoria - so what you're recommending is to buy as many books as possible while you can afford them, yes? Very glad to hear that, as last year I purchased four times as many books as I read ... and you're right, it's those daily deals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Nah, they're wrong. It was the multi-use 90% off Kobo coupons that got me.

Years ago now, and so many books still to read! They'll see me out. Not that that has entirely stopped me from buying more.

Gmw it only gets worse, so set up a book fund instead of stockpiling. As issybird says, retirement equals more time to read reviews and covet new books

(.....On the other hand, I did get some great deals! And the prices really have jumped over the last five years....
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote