View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 10:12 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoikoviro View Post
Specifically, do you mean create an image of my damaged SD image? I have the SD card with me but I'm totally ignorant on how to make an image but I'll do some research on how to do it.
You can look at Memory Upgrade Mod Guide for the basic details. And, I went to send you a PM with the link to an image for the Mini, but, you don't have PMs enabled. The option to enable Private Messaging is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

And the Mini is no longer supported. Kobo stopped the support in February last year. They sent emails out and there was a fair bit of discussion about it here. They released one final firmware version so that it could still connect to the internet and download books from Kobo. There is an issue if you do a factory reset, but, not what you are seeing. When you get it going you will need to do the setup using the Kobo desktop application or by manually installing the update.

Also, looking at your first post, it doesn't sound like you have actually tried a manual factory reset. The pinhole doesn't do this, it just forces a restart. Try the last method on https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kobo_Reset:_Mini.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote