View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 04:46 PM   #69
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Little Women binge continues. I've now listened to Meg, Jo, Beth, Amy and read March Sisters. I was disappointed in the latter; the essays seemed to be more about their respective authors than about LW. The former was fun, though, especially because I'd just watched so many of the film adaptations.
I essentially agree with you about March Sisters; it was skimpy overall. The Meg essay in particular disappointed. However, it was refreshing to read an anti-Jo screed and the essays on Beth and Amy added depth both to their characters and my understanding of them.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote