View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 04:54 AM   #77
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oin View Post
That's weird, I'm pretty sure everything's in public domain. Most of the collaborations are available for example here but it's on-line HTML, not a collection in an e-book format. They are also available in wikisource with copyright information for stuff that is still under protection (mostly Derleth).

Will use the Feedback section in the future, thank you for clarification.
I'm also not sure why it's offline. I've started a thread in the Feedback section.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote