View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 12:22 AM   #12
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
So I wanted to nominate a book called The Collaborator by Diane Armstrong; it seems reasonably priced in Kobo US and CA, and normally priced in AU - despite having been published fairly late in 2019. But it does not seem to have arrived in the UK (Kobo GB) yet.

While looking at that, I saw another book called The Collaborator, this one by Mirza Waheed. It's sounds like a good fit for this theme and this club ... but while it's available in Kobo AU and GB, no sign of it in CA or US.

So I 'm still looking.
The Armstrong book isn't available in the U.S. yet. I had considered it too--I came across it looking for books about Nazi collaborators. Amazon has the U.S. pub date as January 14, 2020.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote