View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 04:22 PM   #6
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
I finished this book over a couple of quiet days before Christmas and liked it very much. Not sure there is very much I can pick apart in this book - I'll have to try harder . I actually thought it quite well constructed in its managing of non serial time and of parallel locations, plus a good story line and OK prose.

I would think that different opinions would exist as to whether it was science fiction genre or not, but that was not something I felt inclined to want to exercise my mind with.

I had a USA version, no illustrations apart from the cover.

Am currently fitting in with other things one of Sun Surfer's nominations, In the Shadow of the Banyan; early days but am liking it, so I appreciate having been pointed to it.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote