Thread: MobileRead March 2009 Book Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 03:52 AM   #81
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I'm a little late to the game this month, just having found out which book was Voted on this month (Too much Travelling, My body clock is still a little messed up )

Anyway, whicle not free, the price was pretty resonable, as I bough it from Fictionwise and with the Member Discount + the Impress the Boss Discount ( BN2009 ) which is valid through the 15th the damage came to around $7.11 (And I'm glad I stocked up on Micropay when the £ to $ rate was still in my favour)

Anyway, will start the Book later, as I'm heading to bed now, and need to be up in a couple of Hours.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote