View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 10:51 AM   #98
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
No drama, Bookpossum, I hadn't said anything startling.

I had not checked out the book when I made my previous post, just noticed it was the only reference offered. It is interesting to see that the book sounds like a serious work. I am slightly curious to know how much justification for the article's content exists in the letters ... but not enough to want to read them.

Merry Christmas all. I should head to bed, I don't want to keep Santa away - I asked him to bring some rain.

gmw is offline   Reply With Quote